Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Race to End Homelessness 2013
Saturday, April 6, 2013 at 8:00 AM (EDT)
Race Day Registration…7:00am – 7:45am
5K Run Start……………..8:00am
Refreshments and Awards after the race
- 12 years old and under
- 13 – 14 years old
- 15 – 19 years old
- 20 – 24 years old
- 25 – 29 years old
- 30 – 34 years old
- 35 – 39 years old
- 40 – 44 years old
- 45 – 49 years old
- 50 – 54 years old
- 55 – 59 years old
- 60 – 64 years old
- 65 – 69 years old
- 70 – 74 years old
- 75 years old and over
AWARDS: (timing by WildSide Online)
- Top Three overall Male/Female
- Top Three Male/Female in each Age Division
- Most Improved Runner (if you participated last year)
- $25 per runner PRE-Registration (before March 23rd, 2013)
- $30 per runner Registration (after March 23rd, 2013)
- Add (optional) $5 for a 50/50 raffle ticket
- Add (optional) $10 for a tech shirt upgrade
- Hollywood’s Favorite Beach Band “CURBSTONE” High energy Classic Rock!
- Free Breakfast (apples, bananas, and oranges)
- Free Water provided by Zephyrhills
- Free T-shirts provided by Edco Awards
- Awards presented by the Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders
- Raffle presented by the Miami Heat Dancers
- Meet Curious George from Life of the Party
- Pickup your shirt, bib, and race goodies
- Sports Authority from 4pm -7pm on Friday April 5th
- 4100 Oakwood Plaza - Hollywood, FL 33020
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
There is no age restriction
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Parking is available in the parking gargage at Garfield and A1A for $2 or there is street parking
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Of course not, don't be silly